F3 Nation 10 Year Anniversary Registration and Information Site
Celebrating 10 years of Fitness, Fellowship and Faith
Locations, Hotels, Travel
Schedule, Activities, Planning
- 600PM – 900PM Opening Reception and Check-In – Ballast Hotel* (Cash Bar)
- Welcome by Dark Helmet
- Welcome by Beauty
- 700AM – 830AM Convergence – Wrightsville Beach – Johnnie Mercers Pier
- 900AM – Coffeteria – Gazebo at Wrightsville Beach – Johnnie Mercers Pier
- 1000AM – CSAUPS – Wrightsville Beach – Johnnie Mercers Pier
- 10 K
- Iron Pax Challenge
- Community Service
- 230PM – 430PM Breakout Sessions and Pax Networking at the Ballast Hotel. Breakouts to include things like:
- Mini Grow-School
- Bones and the Hunt for Wellness
- Behind the Curtain on F3 and getting to know the Board of Directors, the F3 Foundation and how this impacts your region
- Maybe more!
- 630PM – KeyNote
- 645PM – Welcome by Helmet
- 650PM – OBT speaks on where we came from
- 700PM – Slaughter speaks on where we are going
- 715PM – Scratch & Win speaks on the Foundation
- 735PM – Dredd
- 810PM – Beauty speaks on End it Ruck
- 830PM – End It Ruck – 26.2 miles through the gloom – Embassy Suites
- 730AM – End it Ruck ends
- 800AM – 900AM – LIVE COT Podcast
- 930AM – 1130AM – Ballast Hotel Ballroom – Worship Service*
There will be some activities Friday evening and fellowship from whenever you get here.
We’ll likely “wrap up” early afternoon on Sunday, but if your schedule permits (with the long weekend) there will be AOs open Monday morning too.
Yes, and some of the events are open to spouses and children. There are some additional costs for the meals.
This event is not free. The standard rate will be $200 per Pax and will include Dinner on Friday, Lunch on Saturday, and Brunch on Sunday. This fee also includes a t-shirt and all the costs to run the events.
No, but F3 Cape Fear has negotiated room block rates with a few quality hotels.
Consider Supporting Our Cause
F3 Cape Fear supports IJM (International Justice Mission).
The Saturday Night Ruck will serve to raise funds and awareness for IJM on behalf of the men of the F3 Cape Fear.
About IJM (International Justice Movement):
IJM is the world’s largest anti-trafficking organization in the world. They work to protect the poor from violence in the developing world with a vision to “rescue thousands, protect millions, and prove that justice for the poor is possible.”