Skip to content
F3 10 Year
Only Proceed if you are receiving a transfer of another Pax and have been directed to this form by someone from the 10 Year Planning Group
This form should only be completed by the Pax receiving the transfer.
What is the name of the Pax you are transferring from?
Please format FName "F3 Name" LName.
Transfer From's Email
For confirmation email
Right now, registration is on sale. If the Pax you are transferring from paid $200 and your total will be $175 (sale price) please insert $175 below to prevent a negative number.
How much did the previous Pax already pay?
Number only (price various on sale/M/2.0 etc) You will be responsible for any difference.
Address Line 2
State / Province / Region
ZIP / Postal Code
Select Your Region
Charlotte - Meca
Charlotte - Metro
Crossroads - IL
Crossroads - NC
Dallas Fort Worth
Lexington - KY
Lexington - NC
Lexington - SC
Please Read: The following page contains all the various events that will be hosted at the F3 10 Year Anniversary Event. Please only select the events that you intend to attend. This will help us to allocate funds and time.
Color: Heather Black
Tri-Blend (50% Polyester / 25% Ring-Spun Cotton / 25% Rayon) construction
Polyester retains shape and elasticity; Cotton lends both comfort and durability; addition of Rayon makes for a unique texture and drapes against the body for a slimming look
Sleeves: Short Sleeves
Size and Fit: "athletic cut" that is slim compared to other T-Shirts. Plan accordingly.
Select Shirt Size
One Shirt is included in the Pax Ticket
Emergency Contact Phone
Electronic Signature Consent
I agree with the electronic signature statement
By selecting the "I Accept" button, you are signing this Waiver, Release of Liability, Covenant Not To Sue & Image Release (“Waiver”) electronically. You agree your electronic signature is the legal equivalent of your manual signature on this Waiver. By selecting "I Accept" you consent to be legally bound by this Waiver's terms and conditions. You further agree that your use of a key pad, mouse or other device to select an item, button, icon or similar act/action, or to otherwise provide F3 Nation, Inc. or in accessing or making any transaction regarding any agreement, acknowledgement, consent terms, disclosures or conditions constitutes your signature (hereafter referred to as "E-Signature"), acceptance and agreement as if actually signed by you in writing. You also agree that no certification authority or other third party verification is necessary to validate your E-Signature and that the lack of such certification or third party verification will not in any way affect the enforceability of your E-Signature or any resulting contract between you and F3 Nation, Inc. You also represent that you are authorized to enter into this Waiver and that you will be bound by the terms of this Waiver.
F3 NATION TRAINING EVENT WAIVER, RELEASE OF LIABILITY, COVENANT NOT TO SUE & IMAGE RELEASE
I have read the entire Waiver and scrolled to the end and I agree to the liability waiver herein.
F3 NATION TRAINING EVENT
WAIVER, RELEASE OF LIABILITY, COVENANT NOT TO SUE & IMAGE RELEASE
In consideration of my (“I”, “my” or “myself”) and/or on behalf of my child/ward’s (each a “Ward”) participation as a competitor, in a F3 Nation Training Event (any of the foregoing and any ancillary events/activities/operations related thereto, an “Event”), I, on behalf of myself and Ward, acknowledge, accept and agree the following:
(1) The risk of serious injury and/or death from the activities involved participating in any Event, as a Participant, is significant and may include, without limitation, the following: (i) drowning; (ii) near drowning; (iii) sprains; (iv) strains; (v) fractures; (vi) heat and cold injuries, including burns, heat-related illness and hypothermia; (vii) over-use syndrome; (viii) injuries involving the acts or omissions of other Event participants or vehicles; (ix) animal bites and/or stings; (x) contact with poisonous plants; (xi) accidents involving, but not limited to, paddling, climbing, biking, hiking, skiing, snow shoeing, travel by boat, truck, car or other convenience, falling from heights; (xii) heart attack; (xiii) diseases from exposure to fecal contaminated water or slurry; (xiv) permanent paralysis; and/or (xv) death. While particular rules, equipment and/or personal discipline may reduce this risk, the risk of serious injury and/or death does exist.
(2) AFTER OPPORTUNITY TO FULLY INFORM MYSELF ABOUT AN EVENT, ON BEHALF OF MYSELF AND MY WARD, I (undersigned) KNOWINGLY, VOLUNTARILY AND FREELY ASSUME AND ACCEPT ALL SUCH RISKS, BOTH KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, EVEN IF ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OR ACT OR OMISSIONS OF THE RELEASEES, as hereinafter defined, or others, and assume full responsibility and all risks for myself and/or my Ward’s participation in the Event.
(3) I knowingly and voluntarily agree to comply with any stated customary terms and conditions (which have been made available to me) for Participant’s participation in an Event. If, however, I observe an unusual and/or significant hazard during my presence at the Event, I will remove myself or my Ward from participation and bring such hazard to the attention of the nearest Event official.
(4) To the fullest extent permissible by applicable law, I, on behalf of myself, and/or my Ward (if applicable), and our respective heirs, assigns, spouses, partners, personal representatives and/or next of kin, forever WAIVE, RELEASE, DISCHARGE and COVENANT NOT TO SUE F3 NATION, INC., venue owner of the Event, and their respective owners, officers, directors, employees, contractors, representatives, agents and affiliates and, as applicable, any direct or indirect parent or subsidiary, predecessor, successor, heir, assign, media partners, associated charity, sponsor or medical providers of any of the foregoing (collectively, the “Releasees”) WITH RESPECT TO ANY SUITS, CLAIMS, OR LOSS AND ALL INJURY, DISABILITY, DEATH, AND/OR LOSS OR DAMAGE TO PERSON OR PROPERTY, IN CONNECTION WITH MY OR MY WARD’S PARTICIPATION IN THE EVENT, WHETHER ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OR WILLFUL CONDUCT OF THE RELEASEES OR OTHERWISE. I further agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Releasees from any loss liability, cost, claim and/or damages arising from Participant’s participation in or association with the Event, including, but not limited to, reasonable attorney’s fees.
(5) I, on behalf of myself, and/or my Ward, attest and verify that: (i) unless indicated below, I am over 18 years of age and am legally signing on behalf of myself or, if applicable, Ward; (ii) Participant is free from all illnesses, injuries and defects that could interfere with any person’s (including his or her) safe participation in an Event; (iii) Participant is physically fit and sufficiently trained to participate in all activities associated with the Event; and (iv) on the date of the Event, Participant will possess and be covered by medical/health insurance, individually or as part of an organization. I acknowledge that Participant, and I, as Ward’s parent/ legal guardian (if applicable), am aware and informed of the inherent risks in participating in the Event and that Participant’s participation in an Event is entirely voluntary.
(6) I, on behalf of myself, and/or my Ward, consent to administration of first aid and other medical treatment and related services, including evacuation/transport, in the event of injury or illness in connection with participation in the Event and hereby release and indemnify Releasees from any and all liability or claims arising out of such treatment and/or services.. I further consent and agree to obtain, furnish and allow, if required, the use and disclosure of my personal health information by such providers in connection with rendering services and or treatment, and to sign any additional documents that may be requested by such providers, in connection such information or services.
(7) The Releasees reserve the right, in their sole and absolute discretion, to postpone, cancel, or modify the Event due to weather conditions, pandemic or other factors beyond the reasonable control of the Releasees that might affect the venue, health and/or safety of Participants. F3 Nation, Inc. will work to reschedule the event and has a tentative back up date of April 23-25, 2021. If an individual Releasor/registrant is unable to attend that rescheduled date, he may request a refund not later than  days prior to the rescheduled event. Except as aforesaid, F3 Nation and Releasees shall have no obligation to refund any Releasor/Participant any registration fees because of a cancelled or rescheduled Event or such person’s failure to attend.
(8) I, on behalf of myself, and, if applicable, my Ward, irrevocably grant unlimited permission to Releasees to use, reproduce, sell, disseminate and distribute any and all photographs, images, videotapes, motion pictures, recordings, or any other depiction of any kind of Participant or my or Ward’s participation in an Event or related activity for any legitimate purpose in perpetuity and I understand that Participant will not be entitled to any compensation in connection therewith. I further hereby irrevocably and absolutely grant permission to the Releasees to film, videotape and record the performance of the Participant in the Event and subsequently to telecast, sell, distribute and otherwise utilize the same in whatever manner Releasees shall deem appropriate. Such permission shall include granting the unlimited and irrevocable rights to Releasees, without compensation of any kind to Participant, to use, reproduce or broadcast, Participant’s name, nickname, image, likeness, voice, photograph, signature facsimile, and biographical information in connection with the Event. I acknowledge that Releasees shall have unlimited right throughout the world to copyright, use, reuse, publish, republish, broadcast and otherwise distribute depictions of or information about Participant and all or any portion of the Event in which Participant may appear on any and all radio, network, cable and local television programs and in any print materials and in any other format or media (including electronic media) now known or hereafter devised in perpetuity and without compensation to Participant.
(9) In consideration and in return for being allowed to participate in the Event, Participant releases and agrees not to sue the Releasees from all present and future claims regarding Participant’s participation in events organized by the Releasees, including the Event, by Participant and his/her heirs, assigns, spouses, partners, personal representatives and/or next of kin.
(10) If any of the provisions of this Waiver, Release of Liability, Covenant Not To Sue & Image Release (“Waiver”) shall be deemed by a court of competent jurisdiction invalid or unenforceable in any respect, then, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, all other provisions hereof shall remain in full force and effect.
I HAVE READ AND FULLY UNDERSTAND THIS WAIVER. I UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP, ON BEHALF OF MYSELF AND MY WARD, SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY SIGNING IT, AND SIGN IT FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY.
Casual Welcome Reception
Friday Night Events
Friday night welcome reception. This is open to Pax and Families
Pax Only (Friday Night)
Pax + Family (Friday Night)
Friday Night Additional Adults (The M)
This should not exceed 1
Friday Night 2.0s
Saturday will start off with a convergence. How you spend the rest of it is up to you. Here are your options.
10K – running a metric distance twice that of a 5K in the deep sand of Wrightsville Beach
Iron Pax Challenge – a head to head challenge of pax on the popular Iron Pax competition (proctors needed)
Brolympics: a combination of feats of strength and that field day you did in elementary school (tug of war, three legged sack race, egg race relay, etc) 2.0 friendly.
Community Service – Volunturism an opportunity to serve with Habitat for Humanity or other valued nonprofits in the Cape Fear.
We need HCs for these events so that we have enough community service projects coordinated, enough pull up bars and concrete blocks, as well as tires to flip in the Brolympics.
Pick at least 1 – options 1-4 start an hour after the Convergence ends. These events are for Pax only.
Brolympics – feats of strength and silliness
Iron Pax Challenge
Beach Sand 10K
Community Service (think Habitat for Humanity)
Explore on your own
Saturday Night Banquet & Keynote
Pax + M
This cost will cover Ms and 2.0s. It is flat rate regardless of how many. (Item says M, but includes full family. Was from original schedule)
Saturday Night Additional Adult (The M)
Saturday Late Night (Overnight) End It Ruck
I am Rucking
I am not Rucking
End It Ruck: a 26.2 mile ruck to bring attention to modern day slavery and human trafficking. Starts at the end of the Saturday night banquet / keynote
Whether you Ruck or not, please consider a donation for our cause. This will flow through F3 Foundation and is Tax Deductible. You will be provided a separate form for a donation once you submit.
Sunday Sunrise Service
Will Not Attend
Religious Service so those interested.
Sunday Sunrise Brunch
Pax + Family
Sunday Brunch Additional Adult (The M)
Sunday Brunch 2.0s
Hi Board Members!
Thank you so much for registering. In part to a limitation of our registration and partly so we can completely hide the Credit Card fields for our Speakers, you will see a Credit Card form below.
You will not be charged anything if your total is $0. Stripe (our processor) just uses for verification.
On submission, you will be redirected to a Stripe Processing Page. Your registration is not complete until this is paid.